1. The client acknowledges and understands that full disclosure of their medical history, information and health is essential to the safe administration of massage therapy. The client covenants and agrees that all medical information provided to Bella Mama is both accurate and correct at the time of signing the form and acknowledges and agrees that it shall be the client’s full responsibility to disclose any change to that information. Bella Mama cannot be held responsible for any injury that may occur arising from failure by the client to disclose changes to their medical or physical condition.
2. The client agrees she shall inform her main health care provider (including physician, specialist, obstetrician or midwife) that she is receiving massage therapy. The client acknowledges that massage treatments can in no way replace conventional medical treatment or medication. When informing her health care provider, the client shall disclose and provide to Bella Mama any advice, guidelines or procedures recommended or provided by the client’s health care professional. If pregnant, the client also acknowledges that should any complications arise in her pregnancy at any time she will advise both her health care provider and Bella Mama immediately.
3. The client understands that all Bella Mama massage treatments and oils are safe to be used during pregnancy.
4. Up to 50% of the full appointment fee may be charged by Bella Mama to the client in the event that less than 24 hours notice is given of cancellation. If less than four hours notice is given then 100% of the appointment fee may be charged. NB: We make exceptions for going into labour!
5. All Bella Mama Gift Vouchers are valid for a period of 12 weeks following the date of purchase. After this time gift vouchers may be redeemed at the discretion of Bella Mama Ltd. If a gift voucher has expired a validation fee may be charged.