TERMS & CONDITIONS
NEW ZEALAND'S LEADING SPECIALISTS IN PREGNANCY & POST NATAL MASSAGE
- The client acknowledges and understands that full disclosure of their medical history, information and health is essential to the safe administration of massage therapy. The client covenants and agrees that all medical information provided to Bella Mama is both accurate and correct at the time of signing the form and acknowledges and agrees that it shall be the client’s full responsibility to disclose any change to that information. Bella Mama cannot be held responsible for any injury that may occur arising from failure by the client to disclose changes to their medical or physical condition.
- The client agrees she shall inform her main health care provider (including physician, specialist, obstetrician or midwife) that she is receiving massage therapy. The client acknowledges that massage treatments can in no way replace conventional medical treatment or medication. When informing her health care provider, the client shall disclose and provide to Bella Mama any advice, guidelines or procedures recommended or provided by the client’s health care professional. If pregnant, the client also acknowledges that should any complications arise in her pregnancy at any time she will advise both her health care provider and Bella Mama immediately.
- The client understands that all Bella Mama massage treatments and oils are safe to be used during pregnancy.
- Up to 50% of the full appointment fee may be charged by Bella Mama to the client in the event that less than 24 hours notice is given of cancellation. If less than 4 hours notice is given then 100% of the appointment fee may be charged. NB: We of course make exceptions for going into labour! We just ask that you kindly contact us in this case so we can let your therapist know.
- Goods will be delivered on business days only. No deliveries will be made on weekends or public holidays.
- We recommend either a work address (please include full business name, receivers name and other relevant details) or home address. Please note we do not deliver to PO Box addresses and if noone is home at the time of delivery, NZ Courier’s policy is to leave the parcel in a safe location including mailboxes and out of sight near front doors.
- We use the courier service NZ Courier. Delivery time is 1 – 2 working days. Goods may not be delivered due to circumstances (such as adverse weather, strikes etc.) beyond the control of Bella Mama or NZ Courier, for this reason please allow extra time if you need your order by a specific date. If it has not arrived after 2 days please contact us and we will look into this further.
Delivery costs are as follows:
PDF via email (gift vouchers only) – $0.99
North Island – $7.25
South Island – $9.71
Rural – $10.55
- The products for sale on our website have been selected because they are of high quality and we believe they will benefit you in your pregnancy, post-natal and parenting journey. We hope that you will love our products just as much as we do.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it for an exchange within 30 days. If your item is faulty we will supply a replacement product or you may request a refund. Returned goods must be in un-used condition with original packaging. The item must be unused and in resalable condition, as determined by Bella Mama (this does not include items that have been used, worn, washed, damaged or stained). Clothing, underwear and belly bands must not have been worn against the skin but may have been tried on.
- Refunds are issued either by direct credit or credit card within 7 days of receiving your returned item and please understand that we cannot refund postage and packaging unless goods are deemed to be faulty. The customer is responsible for return shipping. If you wish to return your purchase, please contact us.
- All Bella Mama Gift Vouchers are valid for a period of 6 months following the date of purchase. After this time gift vouchers may be redeemed at the discretion of Bella Mama. If a gift voucher has expired a validation fee may be charged. Gift vouchers may be used as their dollar value for treatment or product but cannot be redeemed for cash. No refund on gift vouchers if you change your mind.